Best Deep Sea Fishing in All of South Padre Island!
Catch the Sea’s Most Exotic and Mighty Fish With Breakaway Cruises
Are you looking for a different sort of adrenaline rush than hopping the waves in a jet ski? Do you have a hunger to hunt for the sea’s biggest and fiercest fish? Then a deep sea fishing trip with Breakaway Cruises in South Padre Island is exactly what you need.
If you’re looking for a challenge or simply an incredible experience, then learn more about deep sea fishing trips with Breakaway Cruises. Come find out what lurks beneath the waters!
OFFSHORE FISHING TRIP FAST FACTS
Before you come aboard our majestic and reliable catamaran, Isabella, there are a few important things to know about your upcoming deep sea fishing trip:
- Depending on departure time and weather conditions, the fishing trip will last eight hours. If weather has caused any changes to the schedule, you will be notified before arriving.
- Due to the nature of deep sea fishing, we offer one charter a day at seven AM every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. You can easily book online with real-time availability and instant confirmation.
- Though not provided, all customers are welcome to bring a small, soft-sided cooler with beverages and snacks. You may bring alcohol, but nothing can be in glass containers.
At 65-feet long and 25-feet wide, Isabella is one of the most modern and spacious U.S. Coast Guard-certified fishing vessels you can contract. Isabella and her experienced fishing team are ready to ensure you have fun and make memories while deep sea fishing in South Padre Island!
NECESSITIES WHEN OFFSHORE FISHING IN SOUTH PADRE ISLAND
Though all bait and fishing equipment is provided for you, there are a few other items we recommend you bring along:
- Fishing License – Required for anyone 17 years old or over
- Water (No Glass)
- Soft-Sided Coolers for Beverages and Snacks (No Glass)
Which Fish Await You Beneath the Waves?
Like our bay fishing experience, deep sea fishing with Breakaway Cruises offers the chance to face and capture some of the sea’s mightiest and extraordinary fish, including:
- Red Snapper – Weighing up to 30 lbs., this elusive and reef-dwelling fish can be found at depths of up to 300-ft. and offers quite a challenge to catch!
- Kingfish – The mighty Kingfish can weigh up to a whopping 60 lbs. and are known to put up a massive fight, so be prepared if you find one of these on the end of your lure!
- Dorado – Also known as the Mahi-Mahi, this multi-colored fish is as beautiful as it is a challenge to reel in!
- Bonita – This speedy fish can reach up to 40 mph and weigh up to 25 lbs., meaning this silver speedster will give you quite the thrilling encounter!
- Ling – With the potential to grow up to 100 lbs, a ling fish, also known as cobia, could prove to be the catch of a lifetime!
- Shark – That’s right! One of the ocean’s greatest predators could be nibbling at your bait, whether it be blacktip, spinner, sandbar, tiger, or bull!
While we don’t have room to list every aquatic creature you may find at the other end of your fishing pole, know that you have an incredible chance of encountering one or more of these fish while deep sea fishing with Breakaway Cruises.