The Best Jet Ski Rentals on South Padre Island!
Get Ready To Race Across the Beautiful Waters of Laguna Madre Bay
Is lounging on the beach starting to get a little boring? Then grab your life vest and ride across the gorgeous Laguna Madre with Breakaway Cruises Jet Ski Rentals! Racing over the bay is an exhilarating experience and one of the most popular things to do in South Padre Island.
Our customers love the adrenaline rush of riding a jet ski, and if you are new to this experience, your safety and your enjoyment is our top priority. We’re excited to share this with you and your family too, so keep reading to learn more!
ABOUT OUR SPI JET SKI RENTAL SERVICE
Before you hit the waves, there are some important things to know about our jet ski rental service:
- Booking a Jet Ski – With real-time availability and instant confirmation, all you need to do is select what day and time you want to hop on one of our brand-new Yamaha Waverunners. Our tours last 45 minutes, and up to two people can ride at once per watercraft.
- An Adventurous Tour Awaits – Break the waves on a 45-minute jet ski joy ride to Port Isabel’s Shrimp Basin, then back across the Laguna Madre Bay. Feel the thrill of jet skiing in South Padre Island first hand, but do please keep in mind, while this is a tour, this isn’t a jet ski free-for-all.
- Sightseeing From the Bay – Not only are our jet ski rentals a rush of fun, but you can also expect to see some incredible sights! It’s not uncommon to see our dolphin friends leap through the air as well as other undersea creatures from time to time. You may even catch a glimpse of the SpaceX Starbase Launch Facility!
What To Bring On Your Jet Ski Adventure
Though we provide the watercraft, professional tour guides, and a highly-trained support staff, there are a few things you will need to bring:
- Bathing suit
Additionally, all customers are instructed on operating their jet skis before setting out for an aquatic adventure. We want to ensure everyone has the best time possible!
Jet Ski Rentals and Your Safety
At Breakaway Cruises, safety is our top priority, which is why we pride ourselves on having a well-trained support team ready to help at any time. However, we do also need to mention a few things in the interest of safety:
- Anyone driving must be 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- If you or a family member were born on or after September 1st of 1993, proof of completion of a boating safety course is necessary. These persons must also have a valid photo ID and official boater card. You may receive a 15-day waiver to this rule at any place selling Texas Hunting and Fishing licenses.
- No inappropriate behavior or roughhousing is allowed on our tours or jet skis.
- Please arrive 30-45 minutes before departure time to sign waivers and watch safety instructional video.
- Limit one(1) person per jet ski.
- For your safety, jet ski swapping is not allowed.
One of the reasons Breakaway Cruises offers the best jet ski rentals in South Padre Island is because we take the safety of our customers so seriously.