An Extraordinary Port Cruise in South Padre Island Awaits!
Join Breakaway Cruises on a Port of Brownsville Tour and Shrimp Boil
Has your routine become stale? Do you feel like every day is another day of being stuck in a rut? Then what you need is a grand adventure with Breakaway Cruises Port! See astounding sights and chow down on delicious, authentic Cajun food with one of the best Port of Brownsville boat tours in South Padre Island!
Already curious? Keep reading to learn more about this exciting experience only offered by Breakaway Cruises.
Port of Brownsville Boat Tour Fast Facts
Like the other exciting activities we offer, there are a few basic things you should know before booking your trip:
- Departing from the Breakaway dock, we offer our port cruises and shrimp boil every Sunday at 10 AM, lasting three hours.
- In addition to the shrimp boil itself, complimentary water, soda, wine, and beer are included in the ticket price.
- We also provide private tours for corporate and educational cruises.
With real-time availability and instant confirmation, it’s never been easier to book the adventure of a lifetime with Breakaway Cruises’ Port of Brownsville Boat Tour. Rest assured, you’re in good hands with our U.S. Coast Guard certified vessels and highly trained crew.
Get ready to witness South Padre Island and Port Isabel’s various wildlife and fascinating legacy up close!
What Should I Bring to the Boat Tour?
Before disembarking, make sure to pack these important items:
- An appetite for tasty food and big adventure
As you can see, you don’t need to bring too much with you – sun protection, an empty stomach, and a camera to capture all the wonderful memories you’ll make on our Port of Brownsville boat tour.
Now, let’s learn more about what exciting things to expect on your port cruise across the Laguna Madre.
The Incredible Sights and Sounds of South Padre Island
As one of the best things to do in South Padre Island, Breakaway Cruises Port of Brownsville boat tours offers clients a variety of amazing things to see and delicious food to enjoy.
We’ve briefly mentioned some of the things you have to look forward to on our journey, so let’s explore these more thoroughly:
- The Rich History of Brownsville Port – Witness a combination of the past and present! We’ll see both cargo ships being loaded and unloaded with modern freight as well as decommissioned navy ships being dismantled. You may even catch an oil rig being repaired or recent destroyers brought in for maintenance. History and the modern-day come alive at South Padre Island.
- An Authentic Cajun Shrimp Boil – We hope you brought an appetite as big as the Laguna Madre because our shrimp boil is not only delectable but all you can eat! Our genuine, Cajun shrimp boil features juicy, fresh shrimp, andouille sausage, buttery corn, and seasoned potatoes all cooked on board. Don’t forget the assorted fresh fruit and garlic bread!
- Birds, Dolphins, and Sharks – Oh My! – History come-to-life isn’t the only notable thing you’ll see on our Port of Brownsville port cruises. Get your camera ready as various migratory birds fly overhead, bottlenose dolphins leap across the waves, and sharks silently lurk beneath the waters. The wildlife in Laguna Madre put on one great show whether they know it or not!